Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phillipians 4:6



Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Big 3-0

Well, tomorrow is the day I've been dreading for a little while now. I will turn 30. I can't believe it. It seriously seems like only yesterday I was starting high school. But, it wasn't yesterday. It was a loooong time ago and I guess I better get used to it.

I never thought 30 would bother me. I'm pretty sure that not having any children yet is the only reason I'm letting it get to me so badly. I just thought for sure that I would have them by now. Oh well.

Today is Cycle Day 6 for me. I was supposed to do my first IUI next week, but the chances of that are looking pretty slim right now. Unfortunately, I just really can't afford it. It's not expensive when you compare it to IVF but it is when you compare it to my bank account. haha. But, I figure that if it was meant to be then I will come up with the money somehow. And if not then I'll just wait until I can find a way to pay for it. The waiting game continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment