Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phillipians 4:6



Monday, December 20, 2010

God is Good......All the time.

After 2 years of trying to get pregnant I finally know why it hasn't happened. I had a test done on Friday that told us what was going on. I must warn you that this is a little graphic but it is what it is.... Apparently, my cervical mucus is killing my hubby's swimmers. Sounds bad but turns out this is a good thing. At least we know what the problem is now and it seems to be an easy fix. We will do an IUI in January. For those of you who don't know....IUI stands for Intrauterine Insemination. This will bypass the cervix. Hopefully, this will work and we will have a Baby Hughes within the next year. Please say a prayer for us. We have been waiting on this for soooo long.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God!!
    I'm so happy for y'all!!
    You are going to be such a great momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete