Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phillipians 4:6



Monday, December 13, 2010

Hoping for some answers....

Well, thanks to the good Lord up above, I got through the last couple of weeks and managed to hang on to what sanity I have left. The beginning of every cycle is the most horrific pain. You always think the next cycle will be easier to swallow but it never is. Hopefully one day that will change but I'm definitely not holding my breath.


The good news is I finally saw a new doctor and I am already feeling better about this whole process. I feel like I finally have some direction and we will finally get some answers as to what is causing our infertility. We have a lot of different tests scheduled for the next few weeks. I am going tomorrow to have an HSG. They will send some dye into my tubes and uterus to check for any blockages, fibroids, etc. I'm not looking forward to this because I have heard it is not very comfortable but at least I will finally get some answers. Some long awaited answers. We have a few other tests to schedule over the next few weeks. I will go back to my doctor in early January to discuss the results. Hopefully we will find out what the problem is and what we can do to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment