Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phillipians 4:6



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day IUI

We had our first IUI on Mother's Day!! How awesome is that??!! Everything went well and we are just having to wait it out to see if it worked. I go back to the doctor on Monday to have my Progesterone checked which will confirm ovulation. I am praying without ceasing that God is knitting our baby in my womb right this very minute. And, as he tells us to do in His Word, I am already thanking Him for it!! I'll let you all know as soon as I know!!! Please keep us in your prayers!!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD..” 1 Samuel 1:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment