Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phillipians 4:6



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!!

Well, today is Cycle Day 1!!! I am doing my first IUI this cycle and I am very excited about it!!! My sister and her husband surprised me a few weeks ago with a blank check to cover the cost of the IUI!! I am so thankful that God put it on their hearts to do something so kind!! And so thankful that they agreed to do it!! I could never thank them enough for doing this for us. We are so excited that we could potentially be expecting in just a few short weeks! As I said in my last post, I have decided that I am going to BELIEVE that this is going happen, no matter what. I believe that God has a plan and that it involves me and my husband becoming parents. I am truly blessed to serve such an amazing God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment